The Psychedelic Community & Racial Justice series continues this Saturday, July 25.
What does the world look like after ending prohibition and all its systems of harm, including over-policing, surveillance, and mass incarceration?
What do the new systems look like, including restorative/transformative justice and reparations for drug war victims?
What can we learn from recent protests and Black Lives Matter?
How can the psychedelic community support the transition?
If you missed the previous events in the series, you can replay them here:
- Part 1: History of the Drug War, Colonization, & Racism
- Part 2: Decolonization, Collective Liberation, & Intersectional Solidarity
More from Psychedelic Seminars:
- Subscribe to our email list to stay in the loop on our other events and projects.
- Check out our free episode library featuring conversations with Michael Pollan, MAPS, Johns Hopkins, and other psychedelic leaders.
- Continue the discussions on our community Discord server and Facebook group.
See you Saturday!